Martin de Candre Vetyver Shaving Soap was inspired by customer feedback on new fragrances. This evolving scent is dry and woody - the vetiver is not soft, rather earthy and a little smoked. More green, more manly, and very seductive...
Traditionally made using the Marseilles or Hot Process method, Martin de Candre Vetyver Shaving Soap generates a rich and warm lather when used with a shaving brush and hot water. The lather protects the skin and softens the beard while providing an extremely close shave.
Advice from Martin de Candre on how to achieve the best possible shave:
- Thoroughly wash your face with warm water for a couple of minutes.
- Always rinse your shaving brush well under warm water after each use and gently flick out the excess water. Too much water and the lather will become runny and will dry out too quickly when applied to face.
- Brush the shaving soap in a circular, whisking motion with the shaving brush until a rich lather forms. Do not press down on the bristles, as this may damage the brush - simply move in quick circular motions.
- Now use the brush to apply the lather to your beard in small, gentle, circular motions or in gentle painting motions. Experiment until you produce a good lather.
- When finished, quickly rinse the shaving soap bowl-like container under cold water to remove excess foam. Invert bowl so as to let soap drain and dry. Soap dries best when bowl is left open.
A good shaving soap used along with a shaving brush provides an extremely close shave making you feel clean and comfortable. Now the once mundane task of shaving turns into a morning treat!
- Martin de Candre Vetyver Shaving Soap
I love this manufacturer. I have "Fougeres", "Brains", "Original", "Citrus". I have long wanted to buy Vetiver. Wonderful fragrance. Wonderful foam and great after-shave skin feel. I recommend to buy!
Quality Price Value
- A Really Good Shave
Quality Price Value