The story of D. R. Harris begins just before 1790 at No. 11 St. James’s Street where Harris’s Apothecary set up shop. Over the next 50 years, the family worked hard to establish a reputation selling lavender water, classic cologne, and English flower perfumes in this fashionable quarter of London. For over two centuries, this family business has served the gentry and the Court of St. James’s. In 1938, they were granted the Royal Warrant as chemists to Her Majesty The Queen, latterly The Queen Mother. Continuing their fine tradition, D. R. Harris & Co were granted the Royal Warrant as chemists to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales in 2002, before a further Royal Warrant as Pharmacists and Pharmacy supplies to Her Majesty The Queen in 2012. D. R. Harris customers are all those who appreciate quality and distinction.