Fine Accoutrements Italian Citrus Shave Soap is part of their new line of Italian-style soft soaps, or 'croaps'. This Italian Citrus fragrance is inspired by the 1916 Acqua di Parma cologne - a sublime blend of citrus fruits embraces floral scents for a timeless perfume.
Made in Italy with high quality ingredients, this new formula embodies the pinnacle of modern craftsmanship. The rich, dense, creamy and easy to assemble foam is characterized by a hyper hydration of the skin that will accompany you throughout the day. The soap comprises the perfect balance of various fats, providing real benefits both during and after shaving.
- Mango butter reduces inflammation and redness. Containing oleic acid, palmitic acid, polyphenols and phytosterols, this mix of active ingredients has an anti-inflammatory, soothing and emollient action on skin stressed by shaving.
- Beef tallow creates a protective layer on the skin. This helps provide protection from nicks and cuts, letting the razor glide rather than stuttering over the face.
- Argan oil soothes, hydrates and rebuilds. Among the finest oils in the world, argan is a miracle for the skin. Here it performs a repairing and regenerating action, while the emollient and soothing triglycerides help to rebuild the lipids of the skin stressed by the blade.
- Jojoba oil softens and elasticises the skin during shaving, making your shave more comfortable and safe.
- Castor oil provides body and structure for the formula.
- Coconut oil nourishes and increases razor glide. At the base of every vegetable shaving soap, coconut oil provides smoothness as well as nourishing the skin, greatly lowering the chance of dehydration.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Stearic Acid, Coco Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Potassium Hydroxide, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Tallow Acid, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Citral.