Captain Fawcett's Triumphant Moustache wax was created in collaboration with actor and comedian Rufus Hound, taking inspiration from a motor cycle ride through England’s green and pleasant countryside.
Reminiscent of an English Spring Day, the moustache wax is fragranced with top notes of Bergamot, Lime & Ylang, mid notes of Blackcurrant, Clove & Galbanum supported by the earthier base notes of Sandalwood, Ambergris & Musk. Supplied in an aluminium tin with a screw top lid it is the perfect pocket size.
Top tips for maintaining a stiff upper lip
- Keep wax warm in either a waistcoat or trouser pocket.
- Use the back of your finger nail to remove a small amount of wax from the jar.
- Soften wax between thumb and forefinger, smooth into your moustache in an outwards & upwards motion.
- Adding a little wax in a final twisting flourish to your by now perky tips will ensure a tip top finish.
Browse more products on The English Shaving Company.
Ingredients: Cera Flava, Paraffinum-Liquidum, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Geranoil, DL-Citronellol, Eugenol, Citral-Ifra Accumulator, Benzyl Salicylate, Farnesol, Isoeugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-iso-methylionone, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Anisyl Alcohol, Cinnamaldehyde, Coumarin.
- Smells amazing and has incredible hold!
Excellent product that you don’t need to use much of for a strong stable styled look.
Quality Price Value