Tools of the Trade - Blades
Edwin Jagger razors are manufactured to the highest technical standards and you can choose any of three different shaving systems.
Incorporates the most recent Gillette blade system. The five blades are positioned close together to evenly distribute the shaving force for exceptional comfort and performance. Gillette suggest this system will provide the best Gillette shave yet.
- All Gillette® Fusion® razors are supplied with one Gillette® Fusion® blade
Gillette® Mach 3 Razors®/Gillette® Mach 3 Turbo® Razors – still the most popular of the modern shaving technologies guaranteeing a very close shave from a triple blade system by Gillette®. Turbo - makes the closest shave more comfortable with less irritation, even when shaving against the grain. Features: 3 new anti-friction blades, new, soft protective microfins and enhanced indicator lubricating strip.
- All Gillette® Mach 3® razors are supplied with one Gillette® Mach 3® blade
DE (double edge) or traditional Safety Razors were introduced in the early 1900's and still very popular today with experienced wet shavers. Using this blade system razor will achieve a simple but effective, single cutting action similar to that of open bladed cut throat razors.
- All Edwin Jagger traditional razors use the 2009 Edwin Jagger DE head
- Replacement DE razor blades may be purchased inexpensively from our site
- Click here to order DE Blades direct from The English Shaving Company
Replacement blades are also available from chemists, pharmacies, supermarkets and other outlets worldwide.