Facebook Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: The English Shaving Company Ltd (company no. 4484152) whose registered office is at Adept House, 6 Morpeth Street, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S3 7JL.
The competition is open to all social media followers, except employees of The English Shaving Company and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition will run on Facebook and Twitter. One winner will be selected from the combined entries from both channels.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 12:00 Wednesday 15th January 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: comment on the Facebook post/respond to the Twitter post stating what you’re hoping to do more of in 2020.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: an Ashwood Black Leather Wash Bag.
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received.
14. The winner will be notified by comment and direct message on Facebook or Twitter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will require the address of the winner in order to send the prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.