The Bluebeards Revenge Cut Throat Razor is based on the same idea as the straight razor but allows you to change the blades, meaning you don't have to worry about sharpening your razor but can still enjoy the pleasures of an extremely close shave.
This cut throat razor comes in a plastic slip case making it ideal for travel. It is compatible with any regular double edge razor blade readily available in most supermarkets, pharmacies, and online. These need to be snapped in half prior to insertion into the cut throat razor.
Length: 22cm (fully open)
Fits all standard DE razor blades - instructions for use included in the box. Why not try with the Bluebeards Revenge DE Razor Blades 10 Pack?
Instructions for use:
- With the blade still in its individual wrapping, carefully bend lengthwise until the blade snaps. Open wrapper and place to one side.
- Pull back the top hinged cover of the cut throat razor until it is fully opened.
- Use the indent at the rounded end to split the blade holder so that the cut throat razor is now fanned out into three parts.
- Carefully take one half of the previously snapped blade and place against the location pins on the razor.
- Carefully close the other half of the blade holder over the blade until the pins nestle in the holes. If the blade moves slightly, lightly push the blade back into position using something other than your fingers! Push the hinged cover back over the blade holder - a small portion of the edge of the blade should now be showing evenly.
- Congratulations! You are now ready to commence shaving with your cut throat razor.
Browse more products on The English Shaving Company.
- cut throat razor
This is a neat little cut throat razor at a keen price. Used with classic DE razor blades that you snap in half before use. Comes with instructions and not as difficult to use as it sounds!
Quality Price Value
- new impressions
High quality, conveniently lies in the hand.
My first Shavet. For everyday shaving is not very convenient, but it gives a new experience. After her, the classic safe razor is like a cassette gilet.
Quality Price Value