Seven Potions Woodland Harmony Beard Balm is a premium beard balm which will tame, soften, and condition your beard.
Not oily or greasy, this all natural and organic beard balm will leave your beard looking fantastic - you'll notice the difference after just a few uses. It helps to eliminate beard itch, dandruff, and split ends while leaving your facial hair softer and more manageable.
The amazing Woodland Harmony scent is strong enough to leave your beard smelling fragrant, but not too strong that it interferes with your favourite cologne. Derived from natural essential oils, the musky and sweet fragrance is the essence of all things male. A delightful yet discreet blend of Cedar Wood, Sandalwood, and a secret mix of more than 4 essential oils elevates this beard balm to the next level.
Made in the UK, just like all of Seven Potions' products.
How to use:
- Use the back of your thumb nail to scrape a bit of balm and then melt it by rubbing it between your palms. You don't need more than a pea-size amount - that is more than enough for short beards.
- Once the balm has melted, apply it to your beard starting at the tips and working towards the roots. Don't be afraid to get the skin underneath - this will help moisturise and condition that too. A beard brush might help distribute the balm more evenly.
- Massage for a few seconds, shape, and you're good to go!
100% natural, organic, cruelty free ingredients include:
- Coconut oil (cocos nucifera)
- Palm oil (elaeis guineensis)
- Jojoba wax (simmondsia chinensis cera)
- Peach kernel oil (prunus persica)
- Cocoa butter (Theobroma Cacao)
- Avocado butter (persea gratissima)
- Palm free vegetable glycerin
- Vitamin E
- Cedar wood essential oil
- Sandalwood essential oil
- Fragrance (blend of organic essential oils)
Return to The English Shaving Company homepage