The Bath House Fig & Nutmeg beard oil is a luxury oil made with 100% natural ingredients. Handmade in England from a unique blend of nutrient-rich oils, the lightweight, non-greasy formula will leave your beard looking and feeling soft and neatly styled.
Scented with a warm spicy fragrance, it takes care of beard hair and facial skin by reducing irritation and providing moisture without blocking pores.
Presented in 30ml brown, glass bottle. The bottle features a pipette lid for easy use.
Directions for use:
Add a few drops of oil into your hand and rub evenly between palms and fingers. Then, gently massage into the beard hair, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
What extracts does it contain?
- Argan oil - a natural skin and hair conditioner
- Bergamot fruit oil – helps to balance skin tone
- Cardamom seed oil – a natural anti-oxidant
- Cedarwood oil – with stress-relieving, meditative and harmonising qualities
- Fig oil – naturally moisturises and nourishes
- Grape seed oil – vitamin and mineral-rich and helps to lock moisture into hair
- Nutmeg oil – to encourage healthy hair growth and add sheen to hair
- Sweet Almond oil – conditions skin and improves the strength of hair
- Vitamin E – hydrates and protects
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Argania spinosa (Argan Oil), Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood), Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom), Citrus bergamia (Bergamot), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg), Ficus Carica (Fig), Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Isoeugenol, Eugenol, Citronellol
Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Good Quality
Nice quality oil softens beard and nice aroma
Quality Price Value