The Bath House Cedar & Lime beard oil is a luxury oil made with 100% natural ingredients. Handmade in England from a unique blend of nutrient-rich oils, the lightweight, non-greasy formula will leave your beard looking and feeling soft and neatly styled.
Scented with an invigorating citrus aroma, it takes care of beard hair and facial skin by reducing irritation and providing moisture without blocking pores.
Presented in 30ml brown, glass bottle. The bottle features a pipette lid for easy use.
Directions for use:
Add a few drops of oil into your hand and rub evenly between palms and fingers. Then, gently massage into the beard hair, avoiding contact with the delicate eye area.
What extracts does it contain?
- Sweet Almond oil – conditions skin and improves the strength of hair
- Argan oil - a natural skin and hair conditioner
- Cedarwood oil – with stress-relieving, meditative and harmonising qualities.
- Evening Primrose oil – encourages healthy hair growth, it is a rich source of Omega-6
- Geranium oil – balances the natural oils within the hair
- Grape seed oil – vitamin and mineral-rich and helps to lock moisture into hair
- Lime oil – renowned for its natural healing properties
- Moringa oil – nourishes and strengthens the hair
- Vitamin E – hydrates and protects
Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed Oil), Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond Oil), Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose Oil), Argania spinosa (Argan Oil), Moringa oleifera (Moringa Oil), Citrus aurantifolia (Lime), Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium), Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol
Not suitable for nut allergy sufferers
- Lovely scent
This stuff smells great! Makes my beard soft, stops the itching.
Quality Price Value